9x12 binder for music sheets and A4 size paper. This 3-ring 9x12 binder is build for storage of music sheets in sheet protectors of same size. Made in up to 65% recycled and archival safe
polypropylene. Curved edge at front and color matching finger ring at
spine for easy pull from shelf as well as label holder at spine combines
a functional design with the appeal of simplicity as know from
- Label holder on spine for convenient identification.
- Inside push hole for easy removable of label.
- Color matching finger hole ring for easy pull from shelf.
- Designer curved front edge for easy hold and opening of binder.
- 3 D-shape rings for pages to stack uniformly. Not a Z-ring.
- Back-mounted rings allow page to lie flat.
- Black powder coated metal rings. Reduce risk of nickel allergy.
- Up to 65% recycled polypropylene.
- Holds 9 x 12 inch paper as well as A4 size paper.
- Holds 280 pages WITHOUT sheet protectors (standard copy paper, 20 Lb).
- Holds +160 pages WITH sheet protectors (two pages per protector, back to back); each binder can hold +80 sheet protectors.
- 1-1/2 inch D-ring (2-3/8 binder spine, for more info see also: Technical Info).
Made of 3 layer of archival safe polypropylene with an inner core of up
to 65% recycled material. The inner core has been heated up to create a
stiff but slightly flexible core. Outside and inner layer is made in new
virgin colored polypropylene.
Available colors: Black & Inside White.
Sold: 1 binder (individual wrapped in a sealed bag). 12 pieces per master carton.