- Ideal for work with spreadsheet ark, letters, graphics or medical MRI CD storage.
- Print a master copy and save the file on a CD to follow the master copy.
- Keeps everything together for future reference and corrections.
- Sheet protector with separate CD pocket for 1 CD and 1 Index label with closure flap, which provide a secure dust resistant environment.
- Easy access back pocket which is open top and half right side for easy filing, retrieval and browsing through the pockets paper contents.
- Stores up to 10 pieces of standard copy paper, letter size paper (8˝ x 11 inch). Punched with universal 11 holes to fit most binders including 3 rings.
- 12 perforated index label is enclosed with each package, may work with laser or ink jet printer as well as classic hand writing.
- Made of Super Heavyweight 4.33 Mil (110 micron) premium glass clear polypropylene.
- Archival safe, non-toxic, odor free, environmentally safe and recyclable.
- 20 pieces per pack (minimum purchase 1 pack). 25 packs per master carton (500 pcs.).
HOW TO USE
ORGANIZING CDs AND DOCUMENTS
CDs are still an essential part of our everyday life as they are often used as a storage medium and to share files. Keepfiling's CD Pocket with document holder as this item is described rightfully by one of customers, provide a great way to store both the soft copy file on the CD and it's printed version in the document holder.
Businesses can print their documents out and insert them into the back sheet protector, and also keep a CD of the file and store them in the CD pocket. In some cases, designers maybe even send these sheet protectors to the printer so they can have the CD for the file to print, as well as the actual print out as a reference.
How our binders and sheet protectors are used together or separately is only limited by your imagination. There are ways that our products can be used that we didn't even first think of and as it turns out, these CD and Document Sheet Protectors can actually be DVD holders.
If you ever had the need to store a DVD and it's cover in a 3-ring binder, then these CD pockets will work great for you. Take out the DVD cover from it's box and the cover will fit right into the document section, and of course the DVD will go right into the front CD pocket. Now it is just time to fill in the description label and insert it in the separate pocket next to the CD-pocket. In this way you will be in 100% control of which CD belongs to which sleeve during and most important after use. Perfect full size DVD storage as shown below.
CD Sheet Protectors with pockets
Download for FREE - Keepfiling designed labels for your CD Pages. Simple and easy to use. Click on this link and follow the instructions on the page to download the template.
Templates can be edited so you can easily label them according to your needs. Once you've edited it, print them cut, trim them along the dotted lines, and they're ready to be used - convenient and user friendly! Most importantly, remember it's FREE to download!