7 Holes punched sheet protectors or 11 universal hole punched sheet protectors. The most common hole punching used outside North America as it works with most binder configurations even though it is very popular in Canada where a few local brands has used this hole punch style for years. It may not be a pretty has the standard 3 holes but it is very practical.
- For use with most binder rings including standard 3 rings (4.25 inch)
- Government issued 5 ring binders.
- European 2 ring Lever Arch File binders
- -as well as European 4 rings with 3.15 inch distance (80 mm).
- NOTE: These pages do NOT fit US standard 4-ring legal size binders