Flexible universal 11 hole punched sheet protectors. The most common hole punching used outside North America as it works with most binder configurations even though it is very popular in Canada where a few local brands has used this hole punch style for years. It may not be as pretty has the standard 3 holes but it is very practical.
- For use with most binder rings including standard 3 rings (4.25 inch 7 108 mm)
- Government issued 5 ring binders.
- European 2 ring Lever Arch File binders (3.15 inch / 80 mm)
- US classic 2 ring Lever Arch file binders (2-3/4 inch / 70 mm)
- European 4 ring with 3.15 inch distance (80 mm).
- NOTE: These pages do NOT fit US classic 4-ring legal size binders