- These unique business card holder sheets with ANTI SLIDE are perfect for storage of business cards (obvious), phone cards, collectors sports cards, etc.
- Heavyweight quality. Not a flimsy page. Archival safe for maximum protection.
- Tip: Store the business cards of your contacts in the same 3-ring binder as the the correspondence. This will keep everything right at your hand when working with your files and the clients names never forgotten. Simply insert one of these untabbed business card pages in the back of the binder.
- Unique Anti Slide Feature, a welding between the small pockets prevent the cards from sliding from one side to another when the business card binder pages are turned in the binder. It also prevent them from falling out if the binder is turned upside down. The content is secure and will not fall out!
- Made with white reinforcement strip at hole line for added strength and look.
- Holds 20 cards per page (400 per pack).
- Punched with 3 holes (4-1/4" apart) for standard 3-ring binders.
- Outer dimension: 8-1/2 x 11-3/16 inch (216 x 285 mm).
- Card room size: 3-11/16 x 2-3/16 inch (95 x 55 mm).
- Made of HeavyWeight 3.15 Mil (80 micron) glass clear polypropylene.
- Non-toxic, odor free and environmentally safe recyclable polypropylene.
- Hole line has been reinforced with a white polypropylene reinforcement strip for extra strength and durability.
- ARCHIVAL SAFE will not damage business cards, photos, laser and ink jet prints.
ITEM NUMBER CROSS REFERENCE GUIDE......
- 20 pieces per pack. 25 packs per master carton (500 pcs.)
HOW TO USE
BUSINESS CARD HOLDER PAGES
Organize and sort your friends and visiting contacts easy and convenient. And yes there are a lot of digital medias out there that can save and store a lot of your daily contact but more often than never there are that particular person you meet months or even years ago at a trade show and what was his or her name?
Here is it just great to have saved all those cards in a safe and convenient place because lets face it, computers crash and the cell phone get changed faster than your files in your binder.
Business card page with 10 slots for 20 cards.
BE CREATIVE WHEN FILING CARDS
Make it a habit to insert your collected cards into plastic business card protectors sheets and file them in a single binder perhaps along with other important materials as a catalogs, files, etc. about this person or the company he/she works at.
Be creative have in mind A to Z filing may not necessary be the best filing method when thinking back at the company or person later on. It may be easier to find the card again if you file it according to work relation as insurance, engineering, bank, etc. The physical location or the event may be better. It could be a trade show, congress, speech forum. List the year, town and event / show. It may be easier to remember you meet in New York in 2015 at at the Jarvis Convention Center than the name of the contact or the company he/she represented.
Finally do also remember that most business cards today presents more than just the basic facts as name and address. They also show the company logo and often the products they deal with so a business card is often easier to recognize than a black and white text on the mobile phone or PC screen.
ARCHIVAL SAFE CARD STORAGE PAGES
Today the business card binder pages are often but not always made in archival safe and acid free polypropylene which prevent copy, smear or damage to the saved cards so they do not stick to the page itself. Real important if you years later wish to read a card again. But it is not always like this so before you make your purchase make sure the pages are listed as: Archival safe, as with all keepfiling business card holders and pockets.
And one more thing. Make sure it is a business card page of minimum heavy weight quality, there are pages available that are so thin and flimsy that they are almost impossible to work with just for your information. Happy Filing.
Take a close look here at our: Business Card Binder kit that contains all you need for quick filing.